Complaint Review: South Carolina Business Consulting

• Reported By: Rbnsc86 — Pelzer South Carolina United States of America
South Carolina Business Consulting
37 Villa Rd Suite 411 Greenville, South Carolina United States of America

South Carolina Business Consulting What A Joke!!! Greenville, South Carolina

I applied, and interviewed for an "account manager." However, was later told, I would have to work my way up to that position. Ha! I've been in the working/sales world long enough; that I didn't come back on the third day! I was wise enough to read the red signs, all, were telling me to run!

Like previously mentioned, these schmucks come to the office in suits; then later to change in At&t gear. And, they only wear the suits for like and hour & half, before going out into the field. Also, the high school atmosphere of rap music playing when you first walk into the office, really made me want to walk out! I was told, they believe in a work hard/play hard environment. No, we're grown-ups, and need to act that way in the professional world! Even when they report their sales for the previous day, they run around like chickens, and rattle a bottle/ring a bell; all this to indicate what they did the previous day. Said, "we don't believe in reporting numbers." Yea, cause that would be too professional, to set a numeric goal for sales. Seriously, it was like going to a pep rally in the mornings. They actually run in a circle and high-five one another, play games, and do pep cheers!

Oh, the red signs! First, I was hired with 2 kids, that just graduated collge, but No work experience! We were going around introducting ourselves. I was like, I've worked in cemetery sales counselor, and done loan modifications on mortgages in the past. I also speak 3 languagues. Later to hear, Uh... I just graduated, and this is my first job! Wow, shows how on top the HR dept is! Also, when I went into the field with 3 of the leaders, Omg! I had to give the one girl $10 for gas, so we could make it back to Greenville. And the other two had their phones shut off, from not paying the bill! Also, when we went to lunch, the 3 of them were all pulling their change out, to guess what to buy off the dollar menu at Mcdonalds! However, this isn't too hard to believe, cause it's a 100% commission job.

Commissin based, is a scary thing to hear in the job market! However, Brian/Brandon? I don't really care to remember the Ceo's name. He did the typical bait n switch, that sales scams are known for. He said the At&t gave us a list of their already existing clients, and we tried to up sale their accounts. I thought, at first, well it's not cold contacts. No, they send you out to a random neighborhood, going door to door asking people to sign up for Atnt's Uverse! Yea, and you do this until 8:00 pm!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/South-Carolina-Business-Consulting/Greenville-South-Carolina-29607/South-Carolina-Business-Consulting-What-A-Joke-Greenville-South-Carolina-1005696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on South Carolina Business Consulting