Complaint Review: south chicago dodge

• Updated: Fri, February 21, 2014

• Reported By: terria27 — chicago Illinois
south chicago dodge
7340 s western chicago, Illinois USA

south chicago dodge sold me a 2005 cadillac cts that had a non factory alarm system on car that never locked or unlocked open truck but it lock my engine and now my car won't start at all.. chicago Illinois

I'm writing this because I brought a 2005 Cadillac CTS on 2/08/2014. I only had the car for five days on 2/14/2014 my car stop working. got off work that day and my car would not start up put the key in the ignition turned it to start and nothing happen tried everything to get it to work. I called a lock smith they came out tried reprogram the key that didnt work made me a new key it still didnt work after paying the locksmith $200 for nothing ,  the Next day I had it towed to Elite auto repair my car been at Elite auto repair now since 2/15/2014 and still there they are trying eveything but still the same out come my car won't start. some type of anit lock system is on and thats what stopping my car from running.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2014 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/south-chicago-dodge-/chicago-Illinois-60636/south-chicago-dodge-sold-me-a-2005-cadillac-cts-that-had-a-non-factory-alarm-system-on-ca-1125571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on south chicago dodge