Complaint Review: South Coast Mitsubishi

2860 Harbor Blvd Costa Mesa, California USA

South Coast Mitsubishi Situation: Car Stereo Systems Costa Mesa California

South Coast Mitsubishi: Sales person Mariana; Manager Eric

Situation: Car Stereo Systems

This has been awhile, date might not be correct on some parts. People that are involved or are the key witness is my cousin Josie, my brother Daniel, a friend of mine Kyle and myself.

I purchased my Lancer GT at South Coast Mitsubishi dealer. Thursday- 12/20/12 Sales person who I dealt with was Mariana.  The entire time I was with her she was very rude and always on her phone texting. [continued below]....

..... She didn't seem interest in selling me the vehicle in the first place. Took a few car for a test drive, she was on her phone being rude. Never smiling and just condescending. When she was pricing my car I told her hey the stereo system is not part of the car, that I had the original car stereo. She responded oh ok that she got it. During the whole time being with her, such as test driving the car and finalizing the paperwork, I told her about the stereo system multiple times. I stated to her numerous time of the car system, the entire time I was worried about it. I stated it to her in front of my cousin, my brother and my friend Kyle about the car system to be removed and not sold. In front of the three people that I brought along with me she stated not to worry about it, that she has it handled.

I was worried that it would be sold. Bought the car, left the place but before I left the place I reminded her about the system she said she has a list down and don't worry I should have it by this weekend. Call her up on the weekend she saying that they don't have it yet. I was a little confused because she kept changing her stories. I said that's was fine that I'll come by on Thursdays because it was Christmas that week. Went on Thursday 12/27/12 with the Stock radio from the Eclipse and said they don't have my stereo. I'm like why don't you have my stereo; Mariana stated that because my Eclipse my previous car was in the shop. I said that’s fine, than I gave her the stock stereos for the Eclipse. Then she proceeded to ask and to write down everything that I needed out of the Eclipse. This was the third time they ask me about it. I was thought to myself this doesn't make sense I thought she already did all that when I bought the Lancer.  I'm already frustrated by now. So I decided to check on it next time. I called up the next week on Tuesday and see what's up she stated oh give me your number and I'll call you back up. 4 to 6 hours go by and nothing. So I decided to text her "Hey Mariana, what's the status on my stereo. I got a text back "who this?" I stated back the only person that probably been talking you about a stereo for the last 2 weeks. She never responded back. Around two hours later I decided to go to the dealer and deal with the situation and everything went downhill from there.

From here on out I dealt with the Manager named Eric. He was dealing with the situation now, I told him the issues and he stated that he would help that they will do their best to get it back. He said he will give us a call back. This is one routine that they kept doing, “write” down your number and call you back. I didn’t see the point because they never did call back.

This is very upsetting not only did they take my system that was installed my Eclipse they also took my stock stereo. They stole my second one and never return it. Also they lied about my car stereo system going to be return to me. Not today is May 16, 2013 and nothing has been resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 10:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/South-Coast-Mitsubishi/Costa-Mesa-California-92626/South-Coast-Mitsubishi-Situation-Car-Stereo-Systems-Costa-Mesa-California-1051585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on South Coast Mitsubishi