Complaint Review: southbeachdiet.com

• Updated: Tue, January 28, 2014

• Reported By: Kat — Ogden Utah
southbeachdiet.com
4 Marshall Street North Adams, Maine USA

southbeachdiet.com Each time you check southbeach diet site you are charged. North Adams Maine

On Jan 25, I checked their site, decided I liked it and registered.  Gave them the credit card number and got my login. Tried to log in.  Nothing.  Tried again.  Went back to the original site, and there was my registration again. Tried to log in again.  Nothing.  Send a request to their support.  Received an e-mail saying they would get back to me ASAP. Nothing!!!!!!

Noticed on my online banking 2 charges for Jan 25 for Southbeachdiet.  I send them an e-mail, which was returned non deliverable. Got an e-mail to get started with the new Southbeach diet.  When I went to log in.....nothing.  Checked my bank statement and there is a pending charge from them again now for the 27th. Checked my e-mail, and I have 4 new e-mails to get started.   SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 12:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/southbeachdietcom/North-Adams-Maine-01247/southbeachdietcom-Each-time-you-check-southbeach-diet-site-you-are-charged-North-Adams-M-1118927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on southbeachdiet.com