Complaint Review: Southeast Business Consultants

• Updated: Wed, October 16, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Clarksville Tennessee
Southeast Business Consultants
1321 Murfreesboro Pike‎ Nashville,, Tennessee USA

Southeast Business Consultants CYDCOR Southeastern Business Consultants Pyramid Scam! Cydcor Company Nashville, Tennessee

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Set the record straight

I recently went on in interview here. This place doesn't even deal with businesses.  I found out it doesn't even have any of its own clients, it is a Cydcor company.  Google Cydcor Scam or  http://consumerist.com/2009/12/08/ds-maxcydcor/  Make up your own mind from there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Southeast-Business-Consultants-/Nashville-Tennessee-37217/Southeast-Business-Consultants-CYDCOR-Southeastern-Business-Consultants-Pyramid-Scam-1092446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Southeast Business Consultants

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Set the record straight

AUTHOR: Southeast Business Consultants - ()

Hello All,

I am an actual employee here at Southeast. I am not someone who had a bad interview experience or problems with working with others. I am HR and I do all the scheduling of interviews as well as all the companies paperwork. I will let you know that we are not associated with any other company. We are privately owned. We pride ourselves on the work we do here and if the work we do is not up your ally... Then just make peace and not try to ruin the reputation of a good company. This job may not be for you and your job may not be for me, but let's keep things honest. We are not a part of any other company. I will do what it takes to back that up and until I see otherwise your post is a scam to scare people away. I love my job and even though I may not like everyone I work with, I will not let your bad experience ruin this companies name.

HR Department at Southeast Business Consultants