Complaint Review: Southern Auto Brokers INC.

• Submitted: Wed, December 04, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, December 04, 2013

• Reported By: God's Girl — Georgia
Southern Auto Brokers INC.
1355 Londonderry DR Woodstock, Georgia USA

Southern Auto Brokers INC. Tom Feraco- Owner Sold me a car with underbody damage. I have no auto and I'm broker. Tom took my money saying he was a man of God. Woodstock Georgia

*Author of original report: dedicated to sam ajayi

*Author of original report: To Nisan of Union City Representative

Tom Feraco sold me a car with underbody damage. He mislead me with a falsified car fax. The car has a history of three different collisions and the carfax he showed me read "no accidents". Tom personally promised to make sure that I had a quality car. He sent me to Heritage Volkswagen and his personal mechanic to repair and check out the car. I trusted him he said he was a "man of God and does not need to make money by tricking people." But that is just what he did to me. He used bible scriptures and talk of his family and my career to manipulate me into a false trust.

It was the bait and switch. His speech about how he was against car dealers that sell vehicle that are damaged to customers and how he was a man of integrity and ethic were a smoke screen covering his true motive. It is so low to use God to steal from someone.

I asked specific questions about the car and he was dishonest about everything. I also  took the car to advance auto zone, thinking it was an unbias establishment to have it checked out. Come to find out he has a person working down there that lies for him. He actually told me to have the man turn off the check engine light and clear the read on the car. That is what he did before I purchased the car.

The air bag is defective which puts my life in danger. I am a  human being.. is the loss of my life worth the money he got from me for that unsafe car?

Feraco promised that “if ANYTHING went wrong with that car he would personally take care of it for me.” However when I was not the only one that would be out money he changed his story. My faith is humanity is lost, Tom Feraco[SH1]  single handedly killed it. Greed is not more important then life, ethic and integrity. Feraco’s tactics are grievous to say the least.

[SH1]

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2013 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Southern-Auto-Brokers-INC/Woodstock-Georgia-30188/Southern-Auto-Brokers-INC-Tom-Feraco-Owner-Sold-me-a-car-with-underbody-damage-I-have-1104396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Southern Auto Brokers INC.

dedicated to sam ajayi

AUTHOR: God's Girl - ()

To: Sam Ajayi,

Judgment on Babylon

47Come and take your seat in the dust, O virgin daughter of Babylon; come down from your seat of power, and take your place on the earth, O daughter of the Chaldaeans: for you will never again seem soft and delicate. 2 Take the crushing-stones and get the meal crushed: take off your veil, put away your robe, let your legs be uncovered, go through the rivers. 3 The shame of your unclothed condition will be seen by all:

I will give punishment without mercy, 4 Says the Lord who takes up our cause; the Lord of armies is his name, the Holy One of Israel. 5 Be seated in the dark without a word, O daughter of the Chaldaeans: for you will no longer be named, The Queen of Kingdoms. 6 I was angry with my people, I put shame on my heritage, and gave them into your hands: you had no mercy on them; you put a cruel yoke on those who were old;

7 And you said, I will be a queen for ever: you did not give attention to these things, and did not keep in mind what would come after. 8 So now take note of this, you who are given up to pleasure, living without fear of evil, saying in your heart, I am, and there is no one like me; I will never be a widow, or have my children taken from me. 9 But these two things will come on you suddenly in one day, the loss of children and of husband: in full measure they will come on you, for all your secret arts, and all your wonders. 10 For you had faith in your evil-doing;

you said, No one sees me; by your wisdom and knowledge you have been turned out of the way: and you have said in your heart, I am, and there is no other. 11 Because of this evil will come on you, which may not be turned away for any price: and trouble will overtake you, from which no money will give salvation: destruction will come on you suddenly, without your knowledge.

12 Go on now with your secret arts, and all your wonder-working, to which you have given yourself up from your earliest days; it may be that they will be of profit to you, or by them you may put fear into your attackers. 13 But your mind is troubled by the number of your guides: let them now come forward for your salvation: the measurers of the heavens, the watchers of the stars, and those who are able to say from month to month what things are coming on you.

14 Truly, they have become like dry stems, they have been burned in the fire; they are not able to keep themselves safe from the power of the flame: it is not a coal for warming them, or a fire by which a man may be seated. 15 Small profit have you had from those who, from your earliest days, got great profit out of you; they have gone in flight, every one straight before him, and you have no saviour.

AMEN

To Nisan of Union City Representative

AUTHOR: God's Girl - ()

I am happy to show up during live tapping on the radio and share my experience with the world. Everyone has the right to know the truth. Unfortunately Darlene McCoy does not know the real service you are provideing to her listeners. Please know that God is a just God and he sees and knows all. You will not get away with stealing from a woman of God. You will reap all that you have sown and more. The love of money is the root of all evil and evil doing. Thou shall not steal.

Does any of these scriptures mean anything to you? You advertaise on a Gospel radio station and you have  no idea about Godly work ethic , honesty or integrity. Stealing is wicked and evil. Gaining wealth by stealing is not a blessing and you will not prosper Sam Ajayi.