Complaint Review: southern california edison company

• Submitted: Wed, May 19, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, May 19, 2010

• Reported By: robert blume — simi valley California United States of America
southern california edison company
p.o. box 600 rosemead,ca 91771-0001 Internet United States of America

southern california edison company SCE Sue these guys , Internet

I need them to try power on at my house because i have kids and they are trying to make me pay some elses bill. I have been fighting with them for 2 months. I still have no power and my kids are suffering everyday. They have told me to go f**k myself and no money no power. I am tired of these companies ripping us off. I am trying to live with a geneator so my kids dont suffer to much more. Please help us thank you?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2010 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/southern-california-edison-company/internet/southern-california-edison-company-SCE-Sue-these-guys-Internet-605030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on southern california edison company