Complaint Review: Southern Management Rentals

• Updated: Tue, June 04, 2013

• Reported By: unsatisfied — York Pennsylvania
Southern Management Rentals
9946 Susquehanna Trail South Glen Rock, Pennsylvania USA

Southern Management Rentals This agency has behaved in intimidating behavior. Glen Rock Pennsylvania

A representative from Southern mangement Rentals recently contacted me in an effort to intimidate me into leaving a house I rent from them. I have never been late on my rent payment, I"m up to date on them. I take great care of the house and actually treat it as my own.

The representative has verbally accosted me and has made false accusations regarding my behavior and actions, belittled me over the phone and unfairly threatened to evict me. Southern Management Rentals has demonstrated they are an unprofessional, elitist and willing to disregard tenant rights. I do not recommend this business as a viable and trustworthy partner regarding one of the most important sources of an individual's safe havens, their home.

Tread carefully when signing a contract with this agency. They do not have your best interest in mind.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Southern-Management-Rentals/Glen-Rock-Pennsylvania-17327/Southern-Management-Rentals-This-agency-has-behaved-in-intimidating-behavior-Glen-Rock-1056214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Southern Management Rentals