Complaint Review: southern sale&service co.limited

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: lemon — san farando Alabama
southern sale&service co.limited
70-80 RICHMOND STREET Internet Trinidad and Tobago

IMTIAZ AHAMAD CEO/ SHIRAZ AHAMAD new lemon audi with used rims bmw mini with out doors PORT-OF-SPAIN Trinidad and Tobago West Indies

ISSUE ON 2 CARS AUDIA4 & BMW MINI.... I AUDI A4 WAS LEASE TO ME NEW WITH USED RIMS... I discover.... with on going problem , overheating, rotors smoke out, airbag lights on, start switch not working, back door not open, and parts being switch when the car at the dealers or parts removed...when i got fed up i took the car back to dealers  ... i was told that i  am geting a credit of 225000.00  so go and look and paid down sso i did.... i paid down on to cars bmw 3series and 5000.00 and 95000.00 on bmw mini ... but never got the credit .....

so i call the sale man to test drive the mini ... he told me the door is damaged ... so i went a week after to the show room and he, took me to the back and the car had no doors... i told him i not taken this car..... the dealers said thay going to take me to court.... so we went to court first juge said the matter is estoppel that you had to tell somthing for me to paid down on to cars after all the problems with the audi a4 and he was move the other juge said i am to take the car . [continued below]....

...... and pay off up to no i kind not see this bmw mini...

i have also ask for my carfax report from the dealer and audi germany and thay refused. bmw germany reqested to test the bmw mini and the dealer refuse so i have spend over 300,000.00 on a lemon audi 100,000.00 on a bmw mini that had no doors but that told the court  the rear door and the mini only had 2doors .. so now the court ask me to pay for a car i never had possession, that i never took of the compound  and not geting to view . the dealer never come clean to courts and lied to me and up to now i could not get my carfax report on  all the money spend,

also i could  not get the test done on the bmw mini  because it will show up all what was taken off. AFTER  spending money on this lemon audi that went back to the dealer over 30times and the mini  with no doors i no i have been rip of and there no justice in my country so even door i have spend 300,000 plus the 100,000 the court order me to pay other 140,000.00 more for a car i never had in my possession or thay sale my real estate to pay the 140,000.00 when the dealers have money for me with to bad cars this is what you call rip of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2014 02:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/southern-saleservice-colimited/internet/IMTIAZ-AHAMAD-CEO-SHIRAZ-AHAMAD-new-lemon-audi-with-used-rims-bmw-mini-with-out-doors-PO-1138622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on southern sale&service co.limited