Complaint Review: southern united financial

• Updated: Fri, July 01, 2011

• Reported By: Deb — syracuse New York United States of America
southern united financial
301 west bay street jacksonville, Florida United States of America

southern united financial omg the same thing happened to me i sent them 1015,00 plus wire fees....DO NOT FALL FOR THEM jacksonville, Florida

please dont fall for them ....i was looking for a loan they called me and we talked about the agrreement everything was fine i wire the money and they call me the next day and tell me i need 3 more months payment i told them no and i wanted my money back they too tell me july 26 th and i had a hard time getting them to send me a email stating when i would get my money they are liers and scammers they just try to have a little class while there .screwing you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2011 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/southern-united-financial/jacksonville-Florida-32202/southern-united-financial-omg-the-same-thing-happened-to-me-i-sent-them-101500-plus-wire-748178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on southern united financial