Complaint Review: southland exteriors

184 shadow ln. pottsboro, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: 9037862203
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

southland exteriors Chad cappiello, Kristi cappiello stopped paying me on time and then completely stopped paying me pottsboro, Texas

*Author of original report: Kristi and Chad Cappiello of Southland Exteriors are scam artists

Kristi and Chad Cappiello of southland exteriors did nothing but lie to me. Pay period was suppose to be on the 5th and 20th but we only received our checks when they wanted to pay us. These people will ripoff their employees and their customers. They never paid taxes on us which is illegal. I do believe the reason these shady people don't pay their employees is because they don't have any money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2012 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/southland-exteriors/pottsboro-Texas-/southland-exteriors-Chad-cappiello-Kristi-cappiello-stopped-paying-me-on-time-and-then-co-882824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on southland exteriors

Kristi and Chad Cappiello of Southland Exteriors are scam artists

AUTHOR: anonymos - (United States of America)

Kristi and Chad cappiello will ripoff anyone and everyone. They will lie straight to your face without even blinking. Never sign their contracts as customers or employees because they will take you for all you have. I was an employee that signed a contract and got my checks on time at first then I noticed checks were coming later and later excuse after excuse. Then one day they just took off and never paid me the money they owed me for the hours I worked at their worthless company or commision for my sales whivh I'm sure those customers will never have the work done that they paid for. Chad and Kristi Cappiello act as if they are better than everyone, sitting on some sort of high horse but really they are as shady as it gets. Some behavior resembling a drug addicts. Be careful when you hear the names Kristi Cappiello, Chad Cappiello and southland Exteriors. Everything they say is a lie. They have some sort of loan company also. These scam artist need to be caught and thrown in jail.

Kristi and Chad Cappiello of Southland Exteriors are scam artists

AUTHOR: anonymos - (United States of America)