Complaint Review: Southwest Advantage

• Updated: Mon, October 21, 2013

• Reported By: garlicchef — Indiana
Southwest Advantage
2451 Atrium Way Nashville, Tennessee USA

Southwest Advantage, Southwestern Company, SWADVANTAGE.COM Unauthorized withdrawals from bank account Nashville Tennessee

About 2.5 years ago, a young man knocked on my door. He was selling books by SW Advantage, Southwestern Advantage . I bought 2 large books mainly to help the college student that was selling them. I also thought my kids could learn from these books.

As a benefit for purchasing the books, I was told we had free access to their website for a few months. I had no plans of using their website and to this day I've never logged into their website. Today we just realized that we have been paying $19.95 every month for about 2 years (just canceled this electronic withdrawal from bank account). Yes we are stupid for not looking at our bank statement better.

The SW Advantage books have meager general information on various subjects. You could easily find better information at your local library or on the Internet. We didn't use the books and we recycled them about a year ago. If you feel sorry for the sweaty college student that knocks on your door some hot summer day, give him $100 bucks but don't buy the books.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2013 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Southwest-Advantage/Nashville-Tennessee-37214/Southwest-Advantage-Southwestern-Company-SWADVANTAGECOM-Unauthorized-withdrawals-from-1093454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Southwest Advantage