criticism

• Updated: Wed, June 08, 2011

• Reported By: Judy — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
southwestern Institute
500 tombstone city Bisbee, Arizona United States of America

southwestern Institute southwestern Institute & Carmen W Clayton cruel rude ripped off $350 Bisbee, Arizona

I applied to be a resident at Southwestern Institute while my mother was in hospice. When she died there were legal obligations to take care of and I had to delay the arrival date. Carmine told me, Just get over it!" "If you don't come on that date we will keep the deposit of $350" and when I tried to explain she told me I was whining about my mother's death and other cruel remarks.  She kept the $350 deposit. From what others have written about Southwestern Institute I am lucky I was only ripped off for $350.  The comments were cruel, hurtful and malicious.  These are not people I would want to be involved with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2011 09:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/southwestern-Institute/Bisbee-Arizona-85603/southwestern-Institute-southwestern-Institute-Carmen-W-Clayton-cruel-rude-ripped-off-35-738629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on southwestern Institute