Complaint Review: Soutthern CalTrans Co

• Updated: Wed, June 12, 2013

• Reported By: Brandi Vindiola — Moreno Valley California
Soutthern CalTrans Co
P.O Box 8 Beaverton, Oregon 97075 Beaverton, Oregon, Florida USA

Soutthern CalTrans Co fraud check, for mystery shopper , name AnthonyP.Johnson Beaverton, Oregon Florida

I received a "check" in the mail for 1989 for a mystery shopper. I did'nt think anything of it and I thought ok I can put this in a bank account and I'll see how it works after.

So I went to the bank, and it could not be processed and i was told to call the place. So I went home and did some research and I seena previous report. I read it and it was just about everything about it was just all bad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Soutthern-CalTrans-Co/Beaverton-Oregon-Florida-97075/Soutthern-CalTrans-Co-fraud-check-for-mystery-shopper-name-AnthonyPJohnson-Beaverton-1058735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Soutthern CalTrans Co