Complaint Review: Sovereign Bank, N.A.

• Submitted: Fri, December 13, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, December 13, 2013

• Reported By: I_didn't_Agree_to_this! — Salem New Hampshire
Sovereign Bank, N.A.
Methuen, Massachusetts USA

Sovereign Bank, N.A. Santander Bank Sovereign Bank has been charging me for their "Sov ID Protect" program w/out my approval. Methuen Massachusetts

Hello,

Sovereign Bank has been charging me for their "Sov ID Protect" program w/out my approval for over a year at $14.99 per month.  We're all far too busy these days to waste time on such annoyances, which is probably part of their business plan for this unnecessary service.

How do I get them to refund my money back into my account?  If I agreed to this service in some way, doubtless they'd have some evidence of this?

Thank you.

Greg Stafford

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2013 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sovereign-Bank-NA/Methuen-Massachusetts-01844/Sovereign-Bank-NA-Santander-Bank-Sovereign-Bank-has-been-charging-me-for-their-Sov-ID-1106855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sovereign Bank, N.A.