Complaint Review: sovran-solutions-online.com

• Submitted: Sun, October 02, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, November 17, 2011

• Reported By: Ron — Canton Texas United States of America
sovran-solutions-online.com

sovran-solutions-online.com SSO, Sovran Solutions, Sovran Soutions Online They owe me money Internet

*Author of original report: Refunded

*Author of original report: Still no refund

This website is a club that you join to purchase cigarettes. I was accepted, given an account, funded that account and followed all instructions that I was given when I asked for the funds be withdrawn from my account and sent to me.

After several weeks, I inquired about not receving my money and I was rudely told that "it was out of their hands", because once they let their financial institution know of my withdrawal request there is nothing more they can do.

By the way, the only way to communicate with SSO is via their website"s message service. From what I understood from intially joining the club, they are based in the Repulic of Panama. They give no phone number to call or address to mail to.

My suggestion to all who may be considering joining their little club is: Do Not!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2011 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sovran-solutions-onlinecom/internet/sovran-solutions-onlinecom-SSO-Sovran-Solutions-Sovran-Soutions-Online-They-owe-me-mone-783783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sovran-solutions-online.com

Refunded

AUTHOR: Ron - (USA)

I received a check today for the money owed me.  That ends my relationship with the business and it also ends my complaint with the business.

Still no refund

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

I emailed the only SSO address that I could find which was their tech team.  They said there was nothing they could do for me except tell me that my account refund is in process.  It has been six weeks and still no refund. Refunding  an individual's money is a simple task, not time consuming and should have been completed weeks ago if their intentions were really sincere.