Complaint Review: soylicious.com

• Reported By: mrsaleman — wichita falls Texas
soylicious.com
Internet USA

soylicious.com candle makers/ sellers Internet

*Author of original report: my mom received her "tart"

*Author of original report: no maam

*Author of original report: as a paying customer

*UPDATE Employee: Let me also set the record straight

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Let me set the record straight

i bought a candle for my mom from soylicous.com on may 24th never heard a word until i contacted the rep i bought it from and finally on june 6th they decided to mail my candle..i left a message for them on their facebook page saying they were a bad company with no customer service and they removed my comment and banned me from their page

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/soyliciouscom/internet/soyliciouscom-candle-makers-sellers-Internet-1057211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on soylicious.com

my mom received her "tart"

AUTHOR: mrsaleman - ()

18 days after i ordered the tart and got a email stating it has been shipped my mom finally received her wax...this tbing smokedfor 30 minutes u can not smell this crap...i regret ever buying anything feom this company...and the scent was granny smith apple..why pay 13.59 for a tart when i can go to walmart and by better homes and garden which will smell up my whole house!! what a ripoff and bad customer service this company has. Do not buy from them

no maam

AUTHOR: mrsaleman - ()

u were not in contact with me...i had to contact you!!!! in which i have proof of...and whether its a candle or a tart its the same thing you also told me you had the one i orderd on hand (which i have proof of) and thats why i bought it.

as a paying customer

AUTHOR: mrsaleman - ()

actually it cost 13.49 i believe, and i work hard for my money i wouldent care if it was a dollor if u give a company a chance cause i liked one of your reps still if i order a item and the very next day gwt a email stating it has been shipped ( all this i have proof of) then im expecring my package in the mail.and so i contacted jenn who was helpful to me and i assume she got ahold of yall and i receive another email stating my candle was shipped?  makes no sense to me the my post on facebook was not  bad at all..if you cant take constructive critisism as a business maybe your in the wrong field..what it is is you dont want other people knowing how my experience with your company was...

sont worry theres more than facebook...and not one single apology or nothing..i would have been haply with a we are sorry it took longer than expected or for the mess up in our mailing department but nothing...what kind of business is that?

Let me also set the record straight

AUTHOR: Jenn - ()

I am the consultant in which she ordered from. I had been in contact with her in reguards to her order and I don't agree with what she is putting on here. I had also told her that it takes 7-10 business days to get her order from the date she orderd. and it was not a candle that she bought it was a tart block that we were discontinuing as michael said and there were a lot of orders for them before they had gone away at the end of May.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Let me set the record straight

AUTHOR: Michael - ()

Yes her order was slow in shipping. We had discontinued the item she ordered and had underestimated required inventory. We shipped her product as soon as the product was back in stock. We ship 100's of orders each week with very little issue, but just like any company, everything does not always run smoothly. We believed her comments on the site were inflammatory and uncalled for, and since in her opinion we were such a bad company because her $7.99 order was a couple of days late, we did not think she would be going back to our site so yes her post was deleted and she was banned.