Complaint Review: soythane spray foam

• Submitted: Wed, February 29, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, May 13, 2012

• Reported By: huey curl — fort worth Texas United States of America
soythane spray foam

soythane spray foam soythanetechnologies INC. they sold me a $23000.00 new foamer unit that dont work Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This complaint is simply not true!

MY NAME IS HUEY CURL  i pay in cash 23000 for new spray foam unit form soythane. and i gave them 1800 to delivered to me . i am paying 1000 a month for unit they told me i have a 1 yr. warranty but  there isfor  no warranty or no service for unit. all service on unit is done by i have over 375 hr. on unit  all they will do is me a gave part  i call them and said unit is a lemon they told me to have a good day and hang up phone.  i am 69 yr old i  also have a video on face  book about unit all unit is not ventit for  the gas  generac and gas air compressor in trailer unit i inup in hospital  for toxic gas poinsoning  call them over and over  i know if i take unit put on a new spray foam roof on a house  water can in house i can not tell them you will have tu fixit your self .  i can not stay in business  but iam not inc. like soythane inc. thank you huey curl

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2012 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/soythane-spray-foam/internet/soythane-spray-foam-soythanetechnologies-INC-they-sold-me-a-2300000-new-foamer-unit-846790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on soythane spray foam

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This complaint is simply not true!

AUTHOR: Fred - (United States of America)

It has been brought to my attention recently by some of our customers that our competition is actually mentioning this rip-off report website to put a negative light on our company..

I would beware of anyone or company that would do this first of all. Please feel free to check our Ebay standings 100% feedback we have been a member since 2005

Please check out our better business bureau report A+ rating to check this go to bbb of northeast florida and type in our company name.

Anyone can write something on ripoff report it does not make it true! We stand behind our equipment and go the extra mile for each and every customer.