Complaint Review: spa-direct spa thet comes to you one spa retreat

• Submitted: Mon, April 11, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, April 11, 2011

• Reported By: Jean — Brampton Ontario Canada
spa-direct spa thet comes to you one spa retreat
missisauga Internet United States of America

spa-direct spa thet comes to you one spa retreat Audrey Hlembizky Avoid Spa-Direct The Spa that Comes to You or One Spa Retreat these companies are owned by a cruel heartless women by the name of Audrey Hlembizky. I have worked for this company and I can clearly se Internet

I advise anyone to stay away from this company and this women Audrey Hlembizky.  I have worked for this company and they owe me over $1200 and have not payed it.  I have tried going to the ministry of labour and the ministry of labour told them to pay it.  I was able to provide all my invoices of all the clients I have done while working there and they still have not payed.  While working for this company my mother had an accident a 1200 pound crane fell on her head and she was rushed to sunnybrook hospital(this is not a lie I can prove this) I phoned and left a message for Audrey saying I needed to visit my mother in the hospital and Audrey would not let me have the day off and just ignored my message.  Than when I asked to get payed she told me I never went to work so I don't get payed.  I kept calling and calling, because I put my daughter in daycare to work for her and this was not right and she told me I am too stupid to go to work.  It has been 4 years now and I called her again asking why did I not get payed because the ministry of labour told her to pay me, and she told me I am playing with fire and that I have no idea what type of women she is.  At the same time I found out a friend of the family gave her money to open a spa location at Don Mills Crown Hill Plaza which was all his life savings, and she took his money and never payed him anything.  Do not deal with this women she is very mean person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2011 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/spa-direct-spa-thet-comes-to-you-one-spa-retreat/internet/spa-direct-spa-thet-comes-to-you-one-spa-retreat-Audrey-Hlembizky-Avoid-Spa-Direct-The-Spa-716334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on spa-direct spa thet comes to you one spa retreat