Complaint Review: space hunters

• Updated: Tue, March 29, 2011

• Reported By: lmoney — blue point New York United States of America
space hunters
east 41st street newyork, New York United States of America

space hunters john mcdermott is the owner he ripped me off he told me he would help me find a room I gave him $125 and he has found me nothing. in the past he was arrested i dont know how he is still in buisness he newyork, New York

I recently gave a rental agency a fee of $125 to help me find a room. This company has lost there license I don't know how there still in buisness. The man john mcdermott has found me nothing and has ripped off other people in the past he was arrested a few years ago i don't understand how this is still happening is there anyway you can help me get my money back and get this man out of buisness and serve him justice again. Please let me know if you can help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2011 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/space-hunters/newyork-New-York-10017/space-hunters-john-mcdermott-is-the-owner-he-ripped-me-off-he-told-me-he-would-help-me-fi-711364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on space hunters