Complaint Review: SPACE MART - Sicklerville, NJ.

• Submitted: Wed, October 16, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, October 16, 2013

• Reported By: PSU-VIKING — Atco New Jersey
SPACE MART - Sicklerville, NJ.
376 Berlin-Cross Keys Rd. Sicklerville, NJ. 08081 Richmond, Virginia USA

SPACE MART SELF STORAGE - Robin Dzvonyicsak - Dist. Mgr. Space Mart/Stor-All Dishonest, Deceptive, Unethical, Deceitful, Bad business practices Sicklerville New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: SPACEMART$UCKS

My name is Nils Kristian Johannessen, I was hired to be the next Facility Mgr. there at the Sicklerville location. I was let go today due in part for knowing too much about a break in/robbery in one of their units yesterday. (10/15/13) The District Mgr. Robin Dzvonicsak *LIED* to the Police yesterday by allowing someone access to the property that shouldn't have had access. This person in turn broke into the unit, probably with bolt cutters, stole his brothers band equipment, then left the premises. She told the Police that he must have just tailed or followed someone onto the property. She talked to the alleged perp on the phone and advised me to let him on the property, so I opened the gate for him at her advisement or direction. She thinks she is Corporate, and the rules and procedures are for everyone else to follow but her. There is no doubt in my mind, once learning the position of Facility Mgr. [continued below]....

..... I could do her job as District Mgr. the way it should be done. You treat people the way you want to be treated.  But she goes by the saying, do as I say, not as I do. I would suggest you think twice about having your goods, valuables, etc. stored at this facility or any for that matter that she oversees. I walked in this morning and I was barely in the door, when she informed me that my services were no longer needed and they were going to let me go. The tenant in question whose unit was robbed is Marcello Izzo. I am trying to make contact with him to advise him of what really happened and will be happy to stand with him in court. I would advise him to get an attorney and go after SPACE MART for breach of security and they should be liable for all losses.

She manages the following *SPACE MART Self-Storage* locations in addition to the Sicklerville, NJ. location.

They are as follows:

SPACE MART STORAGE - Corporate Office - 2121 Old Gatesburg Rd, Suite 200, State College, PA. 16803

851 N. Black Horse Pike, Blackwood, NJ. 08012

6208 Jahnke Rd., Richmond, VA. 23225

5300 Commonwealth Centre Pkwy., Midlothian, VA. 23112

18 Souderton-Hatfield Pike, Souderton, PA. 18964

4751 Westport Dr., Mechanicsburg, PA. 17055

757 N. Science Park Rd., State College, PA. 16803

Just to reiterate, the District Mgr. - ROBIN DZVONYICSAK (sack of s**t) *LIED* to the Police and current tenant.

She manages all these locations and she is the one that is suppose to lead by example, a good example!

She also claimed ignorance telling me and herself that we have ZERO liability in this case and everyone else who decides to rent at one of their facilities. Think twice before using one of these facilities that she oversees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPACE-MART-Sicklerville-NJ-/Richmond-Virginia-23225/SPACE-MART-SELF-STORAGE-Robin-Dzvonyicsak-Dist-Mgr-Space-MartStor-All-Dishonest-D-1092332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SPACE MART - Sicklerville, NJ.

AUTHOR: FMSTAR - (United States of America)

I filed another rip off report on spacemart BLACKWOOD NJ

[spacemart is one word please correct it.

To Whom it may concern:

I rented from SpaceMart Blackwood NJ.

They "forced" me too; Get THERE insurance or would not book me.

I DID purchase the insurance.

Their building had a leaky pipe that has caused more then $4,000.00

In damages to my personal property and computers.

The insurance denied my claim because;

They do not cover failure/faulty facility equipment.

Nor leaky facility pipes or air conditioning lines etc.

I have asked them nicely to pay me out of court the insurance cap of :: $2,000.00

They offered me 2-months free rent @$120.00 each

As I am no longer there at this time. I said no.

I have left messages for their corporate office in both e-mails

and voice also several times.

They won't get back to me.

I do not want to sue them for triple damages.

My number is on file with Blackwood NJ office.