Complaint Review: Spacetime Media Design

• Reported By: workingvictim88 — saugerties New York
Spacetime Media Design
43 21st st second floor New York City, New York USA

Spacetime Media Design Non Payment for work submitted New York City New York

I was given an assignment to be submitted by a deadline. I completed all work required and submitted it in the format requested.

I was told that I would be paid for my work the following monday. I have been trying to contact the company and they will not answer the phone, respond to my emails, return my calls or address the invoice that I have submitted to the company.

I feel victimized by this fraud and am owed a debt of $250 for my work that has not yet been paid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spacetime-Media-Design/New-York-City-New-York-10010/Spacetime-Media-Design-Non-Payment-for-work-submitted-New-York-City-New-York-1060043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spacetime Media Design