• Report: #719961

• Updated: Wed, April 20, 2011

• Reported By: zocky53 — cookeville Tennessee United States of America
spadester.com
43A Internet United States of America

spadester.com deleled my account won't give feedback and kept my money $137 kimonos, Internet

I have been playing at spadester for about 4yrs now and have had trouble with them twice, but this time they took my account away. I guess. I can log in but their are no players shown online. They refused to e-mail me and explain. I have $137 in real money and can not get the company to e-mail me back . So they have deleled my account for no reason but to keep my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2011 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/spadestercom/internet/spadestercom-deleled-my-account-wont-give-feedback-and-kept-my-money-137-kimonos-Inte-719961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on spadester.com