Complaint Review: Spafinder

• Updated: Mon, September 02, 2013

• Reported By: javier A — Spain Other
Spafinder
257 Park Ave S (between 21st St & 20th St) Manhattan, New York USA

Spafinder is a scam The Spafinder website advertises spas they have no business relationship with nor accept their gift certificates Manhattan New York

This "company" is a scam. They misslead me to get one of their certificates with promises I could use it in a specific spa in my city. They had listed that spa in their website, with all their information, links to the Spa and indication that they had a business relationship to accept gift certificates.

When I contacted the spa in my city to make a reservation for a session they told me that Spafinder was advertising their information without their permission and they would not accept Spafinder gift certificates as they did not have any agreement in place nor they expected Spafinder would pay them back for the services they would give me.

Once I contacted spafinder to explain the prolem and look for a solution so that I could use their certificate I never heard back from them.

I have everything documented in emails with spafinder, including a picture of the information about the spa in my city, which after my complains and formal complain from the spa they have now removed from their website.

Do not buy anything from spafinder, they will rip you off.

Javier.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2013 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spafinder/Manhattan-New-York-10010/Spafinder-is-a-scam-The-Spafinder-website-advertises-spas-they-have-no-business-relations-1081107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spafinder