Complaint Review: Spaguts.com

• Updated: Tue, June 01, 2010

• Reported By: JBM37421 — Soddy Daisy Tennessee United States of America
Spaguts.com
Internet, California United States of America

Spaguts.com Damien,Mike warranty is a scam-waste of money-they don't stand behind anything Internet, California

Beware-spaguts doesn't warranty anything. Bought a circulation pump(waterway 220vac) after 6 months it stopped working. Took my tub apart and noticed the impeller was broken. Called them up, they gave me a RMA number and at MY expense I sent pump to them. After one month-they said pump shaft was replaced and they had tested pump on their tub and it now was working perfectly. When I got pump back, the impeller was still broken and after hooking up to my spa-guess what-it still didn't work. Went around and around with Damien-finally I asked if I could buy an impeller-the answer was no but I could buy a new wet end for $85.00 dollars. I was fuming now but I need my tub for my back so I ssaid go ahead and send it to me. When I got wet end I replaced impeller and voila-it was working great just like before. When I called to possibly get my money back-no chance.These people don't give a sh*t about anything except taking you for whatever they can get out of you-I would recommend anybody but these people-maybe if more start complaining-they'll start providing some customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2010 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spagutscom/Internet-California-/Spagutscom-DamienMike-warranty-is-a-scam-waste-of-money-they-dont-stand-behind-anything-609169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spaguts.com