Complaint Review: SPANISH INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY COMMPANY

• Updated: Fri, January 30, 2009

• Reported By:puebla Other
SPANISH INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY COMMPANY
C/REYNA VICTORIA No 36 28981 MADRID, Spain

SPANISH INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY COMMPANY they send me a letter telling me I have won the EL Gordo Primitiva Lottery MADRID Spain

this letter tells me I have won 415,810.00 euros, acording to a computer ballot system drawn from 25.000 names.
I now it is a rip of, and the wining price money can be claimed and it is hold by a company universal clearing house s.a. in the letter they say 10% of the money belongs to the universal clearing house s.a I read in youre web page that there are some people that had mor or less the same type of letter .

Mike
puebla
Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2009 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPANISH-INTERNATIONAL-LOTTERY-COMMPANY/MADRID-28981/SPANISH-INTERNATIONAL-LOTTERY-COMMPANY-they-send-me-a-letter-telling-me-I-have-won-the-EL-418288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SPANISH INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY COMMPANY