Complaint Review: Spare Pair Manalapan

357 US 9 Englishtown, New Jersey USA
  • Phone: 732-972-2221
  • Web:
  • Category: Eye Care

Spare Pair Manalapan I tried to cancel my order within 24 hours of making it and the owner said I CAN'T. Englishtown New Jersey

Never should anyone deal with this guy he is a RIP OFF!!!   I placed an order for 2 pair of glasses and it came to $1296.00 at 4:00 on a Thursday afternoon. I put a deposit of $600 down.  After I left and was driving home I thought this was very expensive.  I called them the next morning (10 am when they opened) to cancel my order and was told I could NOT!!!!!  This is ridiculous!!!  I tried to cancel within 24 hours and he said I can't.  They told me my glasses would be ready in 7 to 10 business days but I could not cancel within 24 hours!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2013 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spare-Pair-Manalapan/Englishtown-New-Jersey-07726/Spare-Pair-Manalapan-I-tried-to-cancel-my-order-within-24-hours-of-making-it-and-the-owne-1099581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spare Pair Manalapan