Complaint Review: spark WHITENING

• Reported By: sue — Dartmouth Nova Scotia
spark WHITENING
Internet USA

spark WHITENING spark whitening trial period is a huge SCAM!! Internet

I also signed up to receive a "free" sample of Spark Whitening if I chose to pay $3.87 s&h. I did think I may never see the prouct and would be out the 3.87.  No where did it state that I would agreed to pay $94.31, 10 days later whether I receive the product,(which I hadn't) tried the product or liked the product!! After calling the bank to find out what the charge to my account was because the company name did not even appear with the full charge, I called the company to request a refund because that was certinly not what I expected. I was told I was pass the designated trial period ( 8 days after the product was ordered according to her) and there was nothing she could do to help me. This was after much difficulty understanding what the woman on the telephone was saying. I told her this and asked for a supervisor. NO supervisor was available to take my call. I was not yelling or being beligerent, the lady said there was nothing she could do and hung up on me. I called back and did get someone else. After more explanations she agreeded to refund 75% of my $94.31 after they received the returned product, or she could process a refund of 60% today that i would receive in 7 - 10 business days. I unhappily took this thinking that by the time I mailed the product back, the cost to me would be the other 15%! I hope others will read this and stay away from "free trial samples" and most paticularily "spark whitening" but unfortunately most people like me, assume companies are honest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2014 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/spark-WHITENING/internet/spark-WHITENING-spark-whitening-trial-period-is-a-huge-SCAM-Internet-1144103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on spark WHITENING