Complaint Review: Spark Energy

• Updated: Thu, May 15, 2014

• Reported By: spark energy is a scam!!!! — los angeles California
Spark Energy
2105 citywest blvd ste 100 houston , Texas USA

Spark Energy A representative of Sparks told me that he could save me money on my gas bill by only being charged $34.99 for gas usage.  houston Texas

A representative of Sparks told me that he could save me money on my gas bill by only being charged $34.99 for gas usage. But what he didn't tell me is that I still had to pay Socal Gas their 1/2 rates. Example: my bill with Socal Gas is $43.00 last month. Now my bill with socal gas is $24.34 gas, and Sparks $34.99 now totaling $59.33 Where is the savings, to that? I've been duped, scammed, taken advantage of; oh the list can go on. When some guy tries to tell you that he can save you money, first call Socal Gas to see if it is possible!!!! I will not recommend Sparks Energy Gap, LP to no one!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2014 12:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spark-Energy/houston-Texas-77042/Spark-Energy-A-representative-of-Sparks-told-me-that-he-could-save-me-money-on-my-gas-bil-1146839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spark Energy