Complaint Review: Spark Whitenig

• Reported By: Sue P — Charlevoix Michigan
Spark Whitenig
Las Vegas, NV 89128 USA Charlevoix, Michigan USA

Spark Whitenig e-mail scam Charlevoix Michigan

I signed up for a free trial of their tooth whitening product which I was willing to pay $1.03 for.  When I got the printout ofy order I saw they were charging me an additional $3.87 (total of $4.90) for S&H.  I called to cancel the order but they would not cancel it because they said they had already shipped it.  After a lot of conversation to no avail, I decided to call back again and got a totally different set of options to cancel my order so I took advantage of that.  I was informed that I had 15 days to return the product (which I haven't even received yet), got a RMA number, and will return the product unopened for a full refund of $14.31 per the operator, June.   I guess since I have not been able to do this yet because I don't have the product, I will  have to wait and see, but I will follow through because companies like this just don't deserve to be in business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2013 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spark-Whitenig/Charlevoix-Michigan-49720/Spark-Whitenig-e-mail-scam-Charlevoix-Michigan-1068662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spark Whitenig