Virgin

Spark Whitening
7565 Commercial Way Unit E Henderson , Nevada USA

Spark Whitening Took Advantage of me! Henderson Nevada

*General Comment: sadly....

Just like the others that have posted reports, I too signed up for the free trial and agreed to the $1.03 shipping fee. One day later I was charged another $3.87 and 8 days later I was charged $94.31!! I just called and spoke to a "manager" named Cherry Id #2118 who very rudely told me "I agreed in the terms and conditons to pay this money." and that I should have read what I was paying for and that the only refund she could offer was $60. I asked to speak to a manager and she said she "would not escalate the call". What kind of service is that? Terriable!!!! RIP OFF CENTRAL! DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCANDLE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spark-Whitening/Henderson-Nevada-89011/Spark-Whitening-Took-Advantage-of-me-Henderson-Nevada-1057307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spark Whitening

#1 General Comment

sadly....

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Sadly this is not a ripoff as you agreed to it. You got taken by a wording issue. There is a huge difference between a "FREE TRIAL" and a "FREE SAMPLE". You may be able to disput this with your bank but I doubt it. As they did not use telepathy to obtain your card number, your giving them your number was the permission they needed. Im sure if you check the T&C on the website, you will see that there was a 7 day period in which to opt out of the "FREE TRIAL". By not opting out of it you basically gave them full permission to use your card. You can change your card and account and keep them from getting anymore of your money. But inthe future I would suggest that you ACTUALLY read the full Terms and Conditions whenever you make a online purchase.

REMEMBER THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FREE!!!!!!