Complaint Review: spark whitening

• Submitted: Thu, April 18, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: Mad in Indiana — South Bend Indiana
spark whitening

spark whitening trial period is a huge rip-off!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Spark Whitening Trial= SCAM!!

Simply wanting to try a product,  I signed up to receive a "free" sample of Spark Whitening if I chose to pay $3.87 s&h.  ...  Little did I know that I had agreed to pay $94.31 on my debit card 7 days later whether I receive the product, tried the product, liked the product or not!!  Un freak'n believable!!  On the very day that charge hit my bank account, I called to request a refund because that was certinly not what I expected.   I was told I was out of the designated trial period and there was nothing they could do.  NO transferring to a supervisor .. NO reasoning .. NO compromising!!  They stole $94.31 out of my bank account and never looked back!  I hope others will read this and stay leary of "free trial samples" but unfortunately most people are like me, and assume companies are good and honest and would never take advantage of the normal person that simply wants to try their product before buying it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/spark-whitening/internet/spark-whitening-trial-period-is-a-huge-rip-off-Internet-1044397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on spark whitening

Spark Whitening Trial= SCAM!!

AUTHOR: chelseap1120 - ()

I had the EXACT same thing happen to me! I had no idea this was even legal- you sign up for a trial and aren't even given a trial of the product?? Huge scam!! The woman on the phone with Spark Whitening showed no compassion at all and was very rude to top it all off. Hopefully they will somehow be stopped, I can't imagine how many people they have and will continue to rip-off.