Complaint Review: spark whitening

• Updated: Thu, May 22, 2014

• Reported By: flowerdriver2 — Consett Alabama
spark whitening
Nationwide USA

spark whitening Premier Teeth whitening. las Vegas. NV 89 128 USA Robbed of £252.00 by Spark whitening. My bank advised me to cut up my debit card.Scam run from Cyprus. Nevada Nationwide

I picked up local advert on my computer, for teeth whitening. in January 2014. It was supposed to be a local firm, advertising frre samples.

I printed an invoice, dated Jan/13/2014, which stated that all charges would appear on the invoice, which was a total of £3.25.of course I gave my debit card details.

I was shocked when I reveived my monthly bank statement to see that sparkwhiteteeth had taken out several payments, with a total of £122.75.

It was an even bigger shock to find out. that sparkwhiteteeth, took out further payments the following month. totalling, £136.05.

I had alerted my bank about this issue. But was told as I had given my debit card number. the only way to stop any further money was to cut up my debit card.

What the bank also told me, was the scam was being run from Cyprus! Although the goods wre coming from the USA, and delivered through UPS.

I am a Pensioner, but that is no excuse. Although this happened a few months ago, I have just found the copy of the invoice. With finding this invoice, I looked the Company up on the website, and found out about the stealing that is attached to this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2014 06:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/spark-whitening/nationwide/spark-whitening-Premier-Teeth-whitening-las-Vegas-NV-89-128-USA-Robbed-of-25200-by-1148778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on spark whitening