Complaint Review: Spark Whitening

• Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: Mary — Moundsville West Virginia
Spark Whitening
4336 Losee Rd North Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Spark Whitening Took my money withhout permission, they are crooks!! North Las Vegas , Nevada

I took a survey to get a sample of the product. They charged my account for $1.03 on 4/4/2013. I got a phone call from them about the product and if I would please state my first and last name so they could process my order and I told them no I wasn't going to do that cause I didn't want their product that I realized I couldn't use it as I have false teeth and it can't be used fir them, and she just kept repeating her self with the same statement and I would not give her my name and hung up, I recived my sample on 4/5/2013. There was no invoice or information of any kind that had any charges. All that was with the sample was a flayer on how to use the product, then on 4/8/2013 they charged $3.87 then on 4/15/2013 they charged me $94.31. I called my bank and a dispute was made to my account,. A couple days later the $94.31 was not showing as being taken from my account and I thought that was good they were gona make it right "wrong" the next day it was back on my account showing it was taken out. So I have been on the phone several times with getting a different story each time. Telling me the 1st time I talked to them that if I returned the product they would refund my $94.31 but not the other and that I would have to pay the postage. So she gae me a tracking # to see whee it was deivered to me. I called my bank back and told them and they said ok to go head and send it back. So I called back and they told me they would only return $40.00 and I just got mad they, hung back up. I called again and they told me they would send $60.00 back and kept asking for a supervisor not a rep and they would never let me talk to any one, put me on hold to see if the could get someone came back and gave me the address to either send the product back or to a supevisor but had no name to give me and hung up on m again. Then trying to find out how I could get in touch with the hjead of the company I found this and we need to do something about them they are nothing but crooks!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spark-Whitening/North-Las-Vegas-Nevada-89030/Spark-Whitening-Took-my-money-withhout-permission-they-are-crooks-North-Las-Vegas-Ne-1045184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spark Whitening