Complaint Review: Spawn Point Gamers Lounge

• Updated: Fri, May 09, 2014

• Reported By: DCFromNJ — San Francisco California
Spawn Point Gamers Lounge
1255 SW Loop 410 #129 San Antonio, Texas USA

Spawn Point Gamers Lounge Michael Miller 519 Bertetti Dr. San Antonio, Tx. Owner of spawn point gamers lounge Ripped Off for $4288.48 by Michael Miller and Spawn Point Gamers Lounge San Antonio Texas

*Author of original report: He ripped me off For My Jordan Psa 9 ....never paid

*Author of original report: Owner Claims He Sent Refund, And I'm trying to blackmail and extort him for second refund!

I won 9 playstation 4's from Michael Miller of Spawn Point Gamers Lounge and it's been over 9 months and still nothing. He completely ripped me off I have all the emails as proof as well as the eBay auction evidence.

He did a presale , which I found out was illegal of eBay to allow in the first place... so I paid him and wasn't gonna receive the items until 3 months from date of purchase.

Long story short he came up with every excuse in the book on why he wouldnt send me the PS4's. After months I got very upset by his lies and bs  which he was having fun doing to me the whole time. He completely enjoyed ripping me off and taunted me on the phone and in emails.

I would like to warn everyone to stay away from this thief and do not reward him with your business. I would like to file criminal charges next after I put him in yelp, linked in and now ripoff report. I also contacted the BBB about this thief and now they are on the case too

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2014 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spawn-Point-Gamers-Lounge/San-Antonio-Texas-78227/Spawn-Point-Gamers-Lounge-Michael-Miller-519-Bertetti-Dr-San-Antonio-Tx-Owner-of-spawn-1138842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spawn Point Gamers Lounge

He ripped me off For My Jordan Psa 9 ....never paid

AUTHOR: DCFromNJ - ()

He's full of crap..... He is completely lying about not ripping me off. He states in his rebuttal he has not paid me , and won't until I do as he says  and sign paperwork.

Also threatens to sue me using my money. You should send this guy your cards worth thousands.

also puts my personal information  and email on this site.

Dave Thorn is a complete liar about everything!

I stand by everything I said, steals clients from ebay and tells people to have friends and family bid the auctions up!

AUTHOR: DCFromNJ - ()

Complaint: 10009039

I am rejecting this response because:

Regards,

It is complete bullcrap. Here is where the problem began. CEO Michael Miller  did an illegal eBay auction for a 90 day presale.  This guy can make claims to have been given permission from an eBay rep to do this auction,  and I can claim to have seen bigfoot last night but without any "proof" both claims are unlikely.

He blames everybody else and takes zero responsibility  and has zero resolve in his tone. The eBay rep told him to do the illegal sale so he can rip someone off is his first wild claim with no proof. Then he says sonic gaming lied to him about selling him the PS4's. I heard about this from him before and he says he has email proof but he never showed me anything. With his outlandish stories I find it hard to believe that he even has these emails but am not sure, he said he had  them just never sent them over to me. Lastly , it's my fault because I'm "extorting him and blackmailing him" because I keep asking for my refund.

Thats t's the best part of it all, this guy makes wild claims that he sent me a refund. More lies and deceit from this seller. He is not selling on eBay because he is on a high fraud  watch alert, and his several negative feedback a would most likely discourage any buyer to buy from him.

its been very frustrating dealing with this seller. He has lied to me and then when he told me he's not refunding me he laughed at me and told he had to go get ready for a vacation. He continuously mocked me and re-victimized me about how he's keeping my money.  He has made me lose thousands of hours chasing this down since last November 20th until now. The anguish and stress have been very rough for me when your dealing with a lying thief such as this guy and his wild claims with zero proof. I feel he hatched this plan to rob someone on eBay and I was the unlucky victim