Complaint Review: Special T Incentives/ Disney Welcome Resort

• Updated: Thu, May 29, 2014

• Reported By: Judith — VALPARAISO Indiana
Special T Incentives/ Disney Welcome Resort
5050 S. Hwy. 17-92 Suite 101 CASSELBERRY, Florida USA

Special T Incentives/ Disney Welcome Resort / Best Vacations Ever Charges for week in Orlando. Got packages I did not want & Only 4 days/ 3 nights in Orlando. CASSELBERRY Florida

On May 28, 2013, Got a cold call out of the blue from Disney Welcome Resorts. They promised a one week stay at Summer Bay Resort for $289. One week to me is 6 or 7 nights NOT 4 days/ 3 nights in Orlando. Did not receive my email confirmation. Did not receive anything by snail mail. Charge on banking account was made by Special T Travel. Should have cancels immediately. On May 22, 2014, Found Special T Travel with Google. Called phone number which was busy. Emailed general information instead. Got email back on My 24. Called Monday May 26 to make my reservation. Shocked to learn I only had 3 nights in Orlando. Spoke with Managers & they could not help me. Was told I could use my package 18 months from purchase. I was not aware I had to make my reservations within 12 months of purchase. I fired off an email last night to Mitch Lokken <mlokken@preferredguestgroup.com>, 'Kenneth Branch' <kbranch@preferredguestgroup.com> & scauffman@preferredguestgroup.com Quality Assurance Manager. Best Vacations Ever extended my packages for 2 yrs & allows me to book them in 6 months. My husband & I will see what kind of Summer Bay property they put us in. We hope we are not in a property near the John Young prison. We hope we are placed in Cabana Bay near Universal Studios. In November, I will post how happy we are with our Orlando package & Best Vacations Ever. Before you buy, get all the info. you can & a phone number you can call if you have any questions. If the charge does not match the company you spoke to, cancel the charge with your bank ASAP. Do a Google search while you have them on the line. If they cannot give you a contact phone number, end the call ASAP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2014 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Special-T-Incentives-Disney-Welcome-Resort/CASSELBERRY-Florida-32707/Special-T-Incentives-Disney-Welcome-Resort-Best-Vacations-Ever-Charges-for-week-in-Orl-1150362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Special T Incentives/ Disney Welcome Resort

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC