Complaint Review: Special T Travel

• Reported By: S....... — Russellville Missouri
Special T Travel
5050 S Hwy 17-92 Casselberry, Florida USA

Special T Travel Scam, No Refunds, Do Not Purchase, Liars Casselberry Florida

I purchased a pkg on 8-4-2013, They told me that I could look over the package, that I would receive within 10 days, and if it wasn't what I wanted then I could return it within 30 days for a full refund.  Salesman said cancellations would be re-imbursed within 72 hours).  I had to call to get the pkg e-mailed to me because I had not received it within 10 days as promised.

After looking the package over we decided to cancel because it had so many black out dates and restrictions that it wasn't going to work for us.  They received and submitted cancellation on 8-27-13.  I did not receive refund within 72 hrs as promised, was told it would take 30 days.  Did not receive it within 30 days either.

I called on 10-10-13 and talked to Curtis, he said he will put a request in and should have refund in 3-5 business days.  Called again on 10-18-13, because I still had not received refund and talked to Angela.  She said she would send a follow up request and to wait 3-5 business days.

On 10-31-13, called and talked to Curtis again who was putting another request in and let me leave a voice mail on his mgr (Angie) phone (ext 100).  She never returned my call.  On 11-6-13 I left anohter message on Angie (mgr) with all the details and again asked her to call me back.   Then I called customer service and got Curtis. This time he didn't seem like he cared and said it has only been 4 days since i called and I should have refund today or tomorrow.  For some reason, I don't believe him.  My warning to you is.... just don't purchase from them!  They are dishonest and what they sell you on the phone is not what they deliver.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2013 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Special-T-Travel/Casselberry-Florida-32707/Special-T-Travel-Scam-No-Refunds-Do-Not-Purchase-Liars-Casselberry-Florida-1097386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Special T Travel