Complaint Review: Spectra Benefits Service; Spectra Financial Benefits

• Submitted: Sat, March 12, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, March 12, 2005

• Reported By:Glen Burnie Maryland
Spectra Benefits Service; Spectra Financial Benefits
100A Walnut Street Suite A, CHAMPLAIN, New York U.S.A.

Spectra Benefits Service; Spectra Financial Benefits Promised credit card and took my $249.00! It never came!CHAMPLAIN New York

A guy from the credit card company called me and told me about the credit card offer and asked if he could verify some of my information. I got inturpted during the call and had to hang up.

I called the number on my caller id to try to reach him but his mail box was always full. So a couple days later he called me again and I thought it sounded like a great offer so I continued with the call.

He said my checking account would be billed and then they would send out a welcome package and my credit card. My account got billed $249.00.

I waited 25 business days like they said and finally checked online and found out they were scamming people with this offer.

Before you give out any information to anyone please check to make sure they are legit.

Diana
Glen Burnie, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2005 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spectra-Benefits-Service-Spectra-Financial-Benefits/CHAMPLAIN-New-York-12919/Spectra-Benefits-Service-Spectra-Financial-Benefits-Promised-credit-card-and-took-my-249-134766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spectra Benefits Service; Spectra Financial Benefits