Complaint Review: SPECTRA FINANCIAL BENEFITS

• Submitted: Fri, April 08, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, April 08, 2005

• Reported By:Sabattus Maine
SPECTRA FINANCIAL BENEFITS
100-A Walnut St #253 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

SPECTRA FINANCIAL BENEFITS For $249 I could get a Master Card with a credit line of $2000 - 0% financing for 3yrs I told them no thanx They took the $249 I got the shaft! Champlain New York

I get a call telling me I can get a Master Card for $249 0% financing for 3yrs & a $2000 credit line. Also an increase after 6 months.

I call them back the next day getting only an answering machine. I leave a message I decided I did not want the offer as I felt this was not legit. I call every day no human. So I call my credit union to give them a heads up saying I don't want this Co. getting any $ from my account. The $249 was to be taken out on the 14th of Feb. They took it out on the 17th.

I call my credit union right away. They say there's nothing they can do.

Supossed to receive the card in 25 days. I get a package April 8th. Now they want $39.95 for me to fill out a application for the Master Card. I call the # back. WOW! I get a human who was rude & basically hung up on me. Ripped off isn't the word.

Sandra
Sabattus, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2005 10:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPECTRA-FINANCIAL-BENEFITS/Champlain-New-York-12919/SPECTRA-FINANCIAL-BENEFITS-For-249-I-could-get-a-Master-Card-with-a-credit-line-of-2000-138142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SPECTRA FINANCIAL BENEFITS