Complaint Review: Spectra Financial Benefits

• Submitted: Wed, May 04, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, May 04, 2005

• Reported By:Fredonia Arizona
Spectra Financial Benefits
100-A Walnut St #253 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Spectra Financial Benefits ripoff $249.00 in credit card scam Champlain New York

On January 28, 2004 I was contacted by Spectra Financial Benefits regarding an unsecured credit card. There was to be a one time fee of $249.00 taken from my bank account on February 6, 2005.

I was to receive my credit card within 25 days. When it did not arrive I called Sprectra on March 4 and was told it took 25 working days.

I waited 36 working days and called Spectra again, only to be told my card was in the Denver, CO processing center and I would have it by the end of the week.

I should have had the card by March 11, 2005. On March 28, 2005 I called Spectra in Champlain, New York and asked for my money back. I was told I had their call center and they could not help me.

On April 20, 2005 I called and got voice mail. I left a message that was never returned. I called again on April 26 & 27, 2005. On both occasions I was put on hold then got a recording saying all reps were busy and I would have to call back. That is when I decided to contact ripoffreports.

The name of the company who ripped me off is Spectra Financial Benefits.

Address: 100-A Walnut St #253 Champlain, NY 12912 Phone 866 202 5077

Judith
Fredonia, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2005 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spectra-Financial-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Spectra-Financial-Benefits-ripoff-24900-in-credit-card-scam-Champlain-New-York-141491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spectra Financial Benefits