Complaint Review: Spectra Financial Benefits

• Submitted: Mon, December 04, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, December 04, 2006

• Reported By:cambridge Idaho
Spectra Financial Benefits
100-A Walnut St #253 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Spectra Financial Benefits sent money over phone, they took 500.00 out of account. never recieved card. called them several times, they said I never returned form that never recieved. now all I get is fax ripoff Champlain New York

this company contacted me back in 2005 by phone. they sent a packet with a letter saying I would recieve the card soon, Never recieved card. when the called by phone, they took my bank card # and info, said they whould call back to verify every thing was correct. They did, but it was a brother company, in the end they got 500.00 out of my account, over drawing and causing over charge fees.

When I called them,they gave me a run around several times. They finaly said they would send me the form I needed to send back. Never recieved the form. I even wrote to Spectra, never got a reply. Now when I call its a fax #. I work only making min wage. All I wanted was a way to start my credit.

Tammie
cambridge, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2006 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spectra-Financial-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Spectra-Financial-Benefits-sent-money-over-phone-they-took-50000-out-of-account-never-r-223679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spectra Financial Benefits