Complaint Review: Spectraforce Technologies Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, March 04, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, March 04, 2014

• Reported By: John G — St Louis Park Minnesota
Spectraforce Technologies Inc.
5511 Capital Center Drive, Suite 340, Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Spectraforce Technologies Inc. Aseem Sehgal - STAY AWAY ! Bait & Switch Tactics - CareFusion Employment - Quality Inspector Raleigh North Carolina

I would like to advise the viewers to avoid this employment service due to bait and switch tactics. They are deceptive and manipulative. They are a rip off.

I was contacted by Aseem Sehgal and his manager, Faiz. My resume was pulled off of Monster.com and Minnesotaworks.net. I was offered a contract position at a Company called CareFusion in Plymouth, MN, as a Quality Inspector for medical devices.

I was offered a pay rate at which I accepted. Two days later Mr. Sehgal reduced the pay rate by 25% alleging that the client company, CareFusion had reduced the pay rate due to budgetary constraints and informed me that their Operations Manager short listed my resume and was very interested in meeting me.

I then declined after Sprectraforce Technologies did the switch after reducing the pay rate by 25% and infomed them that I would be open to further consideration if there was a counter offer. The counter offer came in and was presented by Aseem Sehgal, which was presented by email and which I possess. I then requested a scheduling for an interview.

After doing so, Mr. Sehgal informed me that I had previously declined the reduced pay rate to his manager Faiz.

These two individuals are game players. They will waste your time and pull a bait and switch tactics. All the time and effort you put into preparing for their offer will be a total waste of time and everyone's time has value.

They are a rip off. Bait and switch tactics, manipulative and deceptive. When you try to call their office you are always routed to an answering machine as well. They offer zero benefits and no health insurance either.

I recommend that every viewer stay away from this employment service. I am further concerned by some of their online reviews which show a clear need for improvement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2014 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spectraforce-Technologies-Inc/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27606/Spectraforce-Technologies-Inc-Aseem-Sehgal-STAY-AWAY-Bait-Switch-Tactics-CareFus-1128157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spectraforce Technologies Inc.