Complaint Review: speedconnect

• Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: saynotocorporations — Sioux Falls South Dakota
speedconnect
Internet USA

speedconnect data overages and equipment charges in collections 6 months after they admitted fault Internet

I left speedconnect as a customer before the end of 2012. Naturally they raised prices after buying out a local company. I was told the price increases were to pay for the 4g upgrades to my city and new modems were on the way... well not true. So after about 18 months of their stories and not even 1meg of service I left. It took about 2 months of me calling to get them to drop my data overage that couldn't have even happened as I was not home that month lol. So they drop the data overages and suddenly charge me for unreturned equipment (wireless modem) which was completey droped as well but that took until today... july 8th 2013. So I have credit collection company calling me 20 times a day but they dont bother to communicate between one another. But no matter what their prices and speeds make them the absolutely worst isp in south dakota. And you have to be bad to be slower and more expensive than the satellite internet for farms. Bad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/speedconnect/internet/speedconnect-data-overages-and-equipment-charges-in-collections-6-months-after-they-admit-1065348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on speedconnect