Complaint Review: Speedee Oil Change And Auto Service

• Reported By: Yeah, that guy — Roanoke Virginia
Speedee Oil Change And Auto Service
3820 Electric Rd Roanoke , Virginia USA

Speedee Oil Change And Auto Service Their Scam Failed Roanoke Virginia

I took my car in to Speedee (AKA Jiffy Lube) for its annual state safety inspection. I was told that it would need a steering rack, and they put a rejection sticker on the windshield. What's interesting is that, while I was waiting to have my car inspected, the mechanics told the three other customers ahead of me that their cars were also in need of expensive repairs (i.e., $200 or more). Speedee told me that they could install a new steering rack on my car, but that it would cost me $541.00.

I took the car to be inspected at another garage for a second opinion. Guess what? The car magically passed inspection with ZERO problems. Imagine that. Funny, Jiffy Lube has a nationwide reputation for ripping off its customers -something which I recently discovered. I hope that the Virginia State Police hear about Speedee and, if applicable, revoke their inspection license. Apparently, that needs to happen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2014 11:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Speedee-Oil-Change-And-Auto-Service/Roanoke-Virginia-24018/Speedee-Oil-Change-And-Auto-Service-Their-Scam-Failed-Roanoke-Virginia-1160302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Speedee Oil Change And Auto Service