Complaint Review: speedwinds Nutrition

• Updated: Thu, June 13, 2013

• Reported By: Suzanne Hudson — York South Carolina
speedwinds Nutrition
3933 E 29th St.; Ste 506, Tucson, AZ 85711 Tucson, Arizona USA

speedwinds Nutrition They are taking money from my account and I have not ever placed an order with them. How do I get my money back, the phone number on the internet is no good. Tucson Arizona

SPEEDWINDS NUTRITION JUST TOOK $89.99 FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT AND I NEVER PLACED AN ORDER WITH THEM, TRIED TO CALL THEM AND THE NUMBER IS NOT A GOOD WORKING NUMBER.  I NEED MY MONEY BACK, HOW CAN I GET IN TOUCH WITH THIS COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/speedwinds-Nutrition/Tucson-Arizona-85711/speedwinds-Nutrition-They-are-taking-money-from-my-account-and-I-have-not-ever-placed-an-1058844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on speedwinds Nutrition