Complaint Review: speedwinds nutrition

• Updated: Sat, February 18, 2012

• Reported By: Teresa — west kelowna British Columbia Canada
speedwinds nutrition
3rd ave portland, Oregon United States of America

speedwinds nutrition SENT BACK PRODUCT ""UNUSED""...NO REFUND SHOWING ON OUR CREDIT CARD YET!!!! portland, Oregon

We ordered this hair growth product from this company called speedwinds... when it came we realized there was ingredient in it that we were allergic to... I returned immeidatley....they told us REFUND was PROMISED..... Its been months....I finally found my shipping receipt I mailed product back priority post.... because I forgot the name of company...

I went online today to search them out and I find this sight that has them mentioned many times... Im not happy....I will spend the time to get to the bottom of this... Our product was 140$....if 1000 had this happen thats 140.000.00 dollars....and if 2000?? I think they need to see a joint law suit find them??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2012 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/speedwinds-nutrition/portland-Oregon-42405/speedwinds-nutrition-SENT-BACK-PRODUCT-UNUSEDNO-REFUND-SHOWING-ON-OUR-CREDIT-CARD-841362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on speedwinds nutrition