Complaint Review: spellboundmaick

• Submitted: Thu, June 06, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: LaraJ2 — Greater manchester
colorado, Georgia USA

spellboundmaick Hope they get cursed there 100% scams,thiefs,liars, greedy colorado Georgia

They ripped me off £295 there jewellery is fake and there services is a big lie they do not hav powers at all .I'm a sinle parent of 2 small children :(

And we are going threw poverty ,debt,i hope bad karma comes there way very quick i asked for a refund and to retur there jewellery but they started threatenin me saying we are going to do black magick on you to die ,i have filed a report to the police they will investiate this and i have told the citizens advice beauru.I wish they get whats coming to them leaving my 2 small children like this.Howw can we ever trust anyone? Im so unhappy and depressed.I need justice

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 05:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/spellboundmaick/colorado-Georgia/spellboundmaick-Hope-they-get-cursed-there-100-scamsthiefsliars-greedy-colorado-Geor-1056824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on spellboundmaick