Complaint Review: spellwitch.com

• Updated: Sat, July 13, 2013

• Reported By: Juan94 — Pretoria
spellwitch.com
Internet USA

spellwitch.com psychicpalace.netCrotona Fellowship Scammed, Lied, Frauds Internet

Being at my last hope and very desperate, I sought out the help of spellwitch.com. The person I communicated with was named Gloria.

Although the "customer service" itself was good, the results of their so-called "work" (the spell I ordered) has not yielded any fruits... One month past the latest due date. Alltogether I waited 4 months without any results.

After I confronted them about my issue, they stopped all communication. Not answering my last e-mail.

I know now that they are frauds. No magical abilities and no morals. They only care for your money.

Do not make use of their services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2013 05:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/spellwitchcom/internet/spellwitchcom-psychicpalacenetCrotona-Fellowship-Scammed-Lied-Frauds-Internet-1066694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on spellwitch.com