Complaint Review: Spin Palace Casino

• Updated: Wed, December 10, 2008

• Reported By:Cardiff Other
Spin Palace Casino
The Palace Group, , London, United Kingdom

Spin Palace Casino Company would not remove the bonus so I could withdraw money, then locked the account as their terms changed London United Kingdom

A few weeks ago my nephew got hold of my card information and decided to teach me a lesson etc. (my fault for allowing it to happen). I contacted the company explaining the situation, all the funds were still in the online account plus a online bonus that was untouched.

After reasoning with the company representitive he recomended the account be locked. I asked why the funds could not be refunded minus the bonus and he said it's a breach of terms and conditions, I read the terms and conditions and it said bonus's can be removed at the casino's will. I was pretty confused by this so I rang the company and they said that we will not be removing the bonus or refunding any amount.

When I came back to accessing the account, it had been locked so the so my funds have been kept by the casino.

A lady at the company i'm talking to online now under a false name has just stated that the terms and conditions had been changed on the 1st of december, I made this inital enquiry on the 29th of november.

Oliver
Cardiff
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2008 06:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spin-Palace-Casino/London-NW1-0UP/Spin-Palace-Casino-Company-would-not-remove-the-bonus-so-I-could-withdraw-money-then-lock-399764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spin Palace Casino