Complaint Review: Spins Unlimited Hawaii

• Submitted: Tue, January 14, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, January 14, 2014

• Reported By: UpsetCustomer33 — las vegas Nevada
1995 Hana Hwy Haiku, HI 96708 Haiku, Hawaii USA

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to: GET A GRIP: THIS REVIEW IS FAKE FAKE FAKE

*Consumer Suggestion: GET A GRIP

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: True Letter From One Of Your Happy Customers

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: True Letter From One Of Your Happy Customers

*Author of original report: TRUE LETTER FROM ONE OF YOUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to false report: Spins Unlimited Hawaii David Snyder, Jancy Snyder, IPUPT, YOOCYBR.com Spins Unlimited/David Snyder Is A Petty Thief! Haiku Hawaii

*Author of original report: YOUR LIES....

Caution: Do Not Do business with Spins Unlimited Hawaii or any of their affiliates. Their principles are David Snynder or Jancy Snyder in any capacity. They will ruin your Website as they do not have any clue in the world about what they are doing. This guys is...a) web developer...nope B) marekting consulant ...nope C) web designer...nope again...This guy is a mobile dj!! (true look it up).

He has no clue in the world in what he is doing on the Internet! Now I have nothing agaisnt mobile djs, they are great for a party or wedding, but to build my website...You have got to be kidding me!

Your Website will not only look bad, but he charges outrageous prices for a template that you can download for free!! He is seriously ripping people off. He is currently under investigation by the Better Busines Bureau. Or at least he does have an active claim agaisnt him. He has been run out of California. because too many people were looking for the little petty criminal over here. Now he is hiding in Hawaii, guess he figures if he rips people off for under a 1000.00 then they will not buy a ticket and come collect when they get taken. He tries to pretend he is all Hawaiin too...aloha, mahalo..it is so fake...This phony is from where... SACRAMENTO! Aloha to that! It is a real insult to the Hawaiian people that this petty thief is exploiting them. Hopefully the Maui police lock him up soon, or at least ship him back to California to stand charges.

Here is his scam:

He advertises to get a Web customer--usually far away. He has no staff, so he goes on CL and advertises. He lies to the real webdesigner that he hires that they will make money! However hen never pays the webdesigner so they quit and your project is left half completed until he can either sucker someone else, or worse he tries to put it together himself!! It is a total waste of money, my 8 year old knows more about computers than this clown!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2014 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spins-Unlimited-Hawaii/Haiku-Hawaii-96708/Spins-Unlimited-Hawaii-David-Snyder-Jancy-Snyder-IPUPT-YOOCYBRcom-Spins-UnlimitedDav-1115517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spins Unlimited Hawaii

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to: GET A GRIP: THIS REVIEW IS FAKE FAKE FAKE

AUTHOR: David and Jency Sndyer Owners of Spins Unlimited Hawaii - ()

Just like the multiple reviews that you posted on Yelp that were FAKE and have since been taken down......this one is also FAKE FAKE FAKE. Michelle it is not because you are a single Mom (not sure why you keeping airing that excuse) it is because you are inexperienced, not able to meet deadlines, and do shotty work. Also you start blackmailing our businesses for full payment before you can even produce a viable product. You were paid for what you developed (or lack thereof) and we are not paying for work that you did not complete PERIOD! Stop placing fake ads and continuing to do so only confirms your lack of credibility and integrity!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

GET A GRIP

AUTHOR: BigManny1 - ()

I just ran across this report--I know neither of these people. I just want to to say something to this business owner of whatever your Spins Company is called. If you owe this lady money and she is a single mom with a kid, then you should pay her what you owe her, the whole amount she requested! Then if you are unsastified with her work you should have her fix the work or take her to court to get your money back.

Withholding money from a single mother is a low blow. To me this seems like one of the trashiest techniques to build your business, I will not believe anything that you say until you pay her off and show that she has received her whole amount. I do not think that anyone should use your business until this is resolved.

MANNY

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

True Letter From One Of Your Happy Customers

AUTHOR: David and Jency Owners of Spins Unlimited Hawaii - ()

Check out the FAKE review that they posted on yelp: We have never done work for a Tom H. and never have had a client from Morro Bay Ca. Nice try Douglas/Mitch.........whoever you are!

• 0 friends
  • 1 review
  • 0 friends
  • 1 review

1/15/2014

this guy is a cheap con artist..He thinks former employees are out to get him. Customers just do not like spins unlimited products...my friend had a website built and it looked like poop...

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

True Letter From One Of Your Happy Customers

AUTHOR: David and Jency Owners of Spins Unlimited Hawaii - ()

FAKE......FAKE.......FAKE.......or they would have listed who they are. NO ONE!!! NO ONE would have responded like this!

TRUE LETTER FROM ONE OF YOUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS

AUTHOR: UpsetCustomer33 - ()

Hi,

Thank you for this email, I did not realize I was still on his site! I thought I was done with this guy. Had to cancel my bank card and I paid him over $3000 for a website I never got. This guy makes me sick and I don't want anyone else to give him any money or business.

I'm not really sure how to go about getting off his site, I can't stand talking to him. I think I'm going to have to go thru a lawyer.

Let me know if you have any other info for me or anything else I can do.

The Above is a letter from one of David Snyders real cutomers in Hawaii! I can prove this to anyone who writes me at (((redacted))) The only reason I am leaving her name off is because she seems like a nice lady and has been bothered and ripped off by David so much. Any potential client of Spins Unlimited, or Yoocybr should contact us to read this whole email from one of his customers first.

So it looks like the employees are not the only ones David rips off. Sounds like some jail time is in the picture for David Snyder real soon..Hope someone in MAUI COUNTY PD is reading this. Maui PD is this someone you want ripping off your community? I doubt it . We will be glad to assist anyway in the investigation. We have credit card records and bank records to prove David's fraud. Please contact us. Mahalo

Maybe David can 'surf' down the shower isles in the county jail and state prison...

Also, since we began our investigation into David Snyder and Spins Unlimited, he has been using his alias to get customers and clients. Sounds like he is hiding something--He has been trying to recruit more victims/employees by posting Craigslist ads in New York, and the Eastern States....under his phony Yoocyber.com which is just another word for 'fraud'

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: David and Jency Owners of Spins Unlimited Hawaii - ()

Again let us give you the facts:

First off Douglas AKA Mitch who wrote this review has never been a client of ours and has no idea of our policy/procedures or web work practices.

Here is what really happened! We hired Michelle Nunya aka Michelle Groves 816-916-0542 datavamp01@yahoo.com Skype datavamp to be a part of our web development team and not even a ¼ way through her first project her and her fiancée/boyfriend Douglas AKA Mitch email is dmahawaii37@yahoo.com started demanding payment in full when the project wasn’t even close to completion. Due to erratic behavior by both we made the business decision to pay her for work that she had completed to date and sever all ties. Michelle and Mitch/Douglas are demanding the remainder of a payment when the job was NEVER completed.  Site has since between satisfactorily developed and only took a matter days….not weeks.

Michelle states that she has over 17 years of web development experience but it was clear that she doesn’t know what she is doing and does extremely shotty work. Her role in the first phase of the project was at the most basic level and she couldn’t handle it or finish it.  We had a one week deadline and it took her three weeks to deliver and it was completely incorrectly done and it was clear she didn’t know what she was doing.

Just to give you a taste of the individuals that we were dealing with please continue reading on…….

Here is an excerpt of an email sent to us from Michelle Nunya/Michelle Groves (01/09/14).

This is just the beginning, unless you pay what you owe. I told you not to mess with my boyfriend. He's very protective of me and I can't stop him from writing 100s of posts. Trust me on this... you will end up in bankruptcy from this if you don't pay quickly and apologize. Nothing's coming down, the posts are just beginning. It is not right what you have done. Sleep tight.

Here is an excerpt of an email sent from Douglas/Mitch (01/13/14)

You have three hours to deposit that money in the account. You will pay this money David, it is just a matter of time and damage to your reputation that you can stand.

It is also imperative for us, should you not deposit these monies, to inform everyone and anyone of  your lack of integrity. We will contact all customers-via email past and present. An email will go out to anyone connected to your name with Google. All of craigslist, in all your recruiting  areas will be warned. We will put the ad back on CL to have them collect for a percentage the money.

Ripoff reports will dominate the search of your name and your Company. David, you will loose everything you have worked for. And in the end, you will still owe and pay the money. It is not worth it. This is what happens when you try to blackmail people who have less than you, which is what you have done to Michelle. I will stand up for her, and make sure that people are warned about you. She already has another job and has moved on. David, I am on vacation for a month--and you are my new hobby!

I have nothing to do but sit around all day and think of ways to make sure that everyone is warned about the fraud you have committed.

I am not someone you want as an enemy David, trust me on this.

Douglas

We have a long standing relationship will all our clients and web developers and unfortunately we made a poor choice in hiring Michelle. It is that simple! We have had to put up with non-stop harassment through email and phone calls and now are having to go other avenues to remedy this situation. They also did attempt contact with all our clients via email and so far the reactions to their clearly insane emails have been positive and urging us to hang in there as they are business owners too!

Check out what are clients really have to say about our products and service at http://ipupt.com/our-clients-raves and feel free to contact any of our clients for verification.

We have 100’s of satisfied clients and clearly know what we are doing in web development/design, marketing consultant etc etc and have done so for many years!

There are no pending investigations; there are no charges against us. We moved the business to Hawaii because we are avid surfers/windsurfers and not running away from anything in the Mainland. Djing is a hobby and have been doing it for over 25 years and still really love it when there is time!

Again Michelle was paid for all work done immediately and she accepted the payment into her bank account. We clearly have nothing to hide and encourage you to contact us if you have any questions!

Much Aloha!

800-966-2920

YOUR LIES....

AUTHOR: UpsetCustomer33 - ()

Sounds good, David..You lie to me so you think that you can lie to the people out here. Well, David, after reading the truth about you only a fool would do business with you. Good companies do not end up on Ripoff Report. If you pay your employees what you told them, there is no need to be here. I have worked for seven Companies in the last nineteen years and never have I had a problem getting payment from anyone; you are the first.  I have never filed a Ripoff Report, you are the first! You took advantage of my kindness and trust and stole money and food  from a single mom, you should be really proud of yourself. It sounds like you have some real issues with women, I feel sorry for your wife.

Lets look at the facts of what you did:

Because you had no money and no valid credit card, we had to purchase the template from Rocket Theme. Okay, never heard of that before, but I willingly trusted you. Then you steal the codes to the theme and change the password so that you can use it and I am locked out of the theme. This is not only theft, but a violation of all ethics in business and common decency. I cannot imagine an employer not only failing to pay their employee for the work completed, but stealing a template from them as well. It simply sinks to new levels of slime.

You also lie here and said that I was paid, this is incorrect. What you gave me was a 300.00 deposit on over 1300.00 dollars of work that I accomplished for you. While we agreed on 625.00 (325.00 never paid), you kept changing your mind and adding more work for me to do. Just because my bank allowed an incoming wire of 300.00 dollars, does not mean I accepted that as complete payment.

You also played many games with the payment and in the Chase Account. You put the money in and then took the money out, within a matter of hours. This is financial harassment. Not only that, but the money was a week later than you promised. If the project was delayed at all, it was because you did not hold up to the promise to pay the first installment as agreed. I am sure I am not the only employee you have pulled this on. What is that old saying go, lack of preparation on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine...I think that applies here. I should have known right there that you were a liar, but I trusted you. I hope you go to jail for this David Snyder. If a judge could have seen the look on my little girls face, when I told her that mommy's boss did not send the money as promised, so there was not much to eat, well I know the judge would put you away for 10 years in prison. There are real consequences to your scams David--real victims.  Everyone has been ripped of by cons like you and we are all tired of it!

This is only the beginning of the lies that you tell. Anyone can take a completed project and change a couple of things to it and then claim it wasn't completed. You even implicate yourself (but then thieves are not the smartest bunch anyways!) of this in your response and prove to everyone that is what you did, when you say the project was fixed quickly. Obviously it was fixed quickly because it was never broken at all. You simply changed a few things to avoid paying your debt, and try and make the employee feel small. That is an easy way to rip good people off, you did not invent that David. But people are strong and of good character so they do not take advantage of people like that. You are a quick buck scam artist. Like many thieves you do not do it because you start out evil, you do it because you are weak and over your head in business. You have no idea what you are doing, and the employee suffers for your lack of experience and insight. I cannot imagine that anyone will ever do business with someone like that, more or less work for them.

Still the end result is evil. Now you have forgotten all of that and try and con people. No one has been strong enough to speak up against you. Indeed you make sure you prey on the most vulnerable. But everyone knows that where there is smoke-- there is fire. And there is a lot of fire out there. Now I encourage people and everyone who has been ripped off by you to come forward. I will be a martyr and have you make up lies as you attack a good person, if I know it will help others who have been taken advantage of you to be brave and not embarrassed and come forward to collect the  money that is rightfully theirs.

I encourage all those who want web development work done, to find an ethical company, one that can provide references of who their employees are and that they are paid for the work completed. Thieves like you David will come and go, but the good people like us--who work hard and trust others--we will always be here!

Mahalo,

Michelle

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: David and Jency Owners of Spins Unlimited Hawaii - ()

Here is what really happened! We hired Michelle Nunya aka Michelle Groves Skype handler: datavamp to be a part of our web development team and not even a ¼ way through her first project her and her fiancée/boyfriend Douglas AKA Mitch dmahawaii37 started demanding payment in full when the project wasn’t even close to completion. Due to erratic behavior by both we made the business decision to pay her for work that she had completed to date and sever all ties. Michelle and Mitch/Douglas are demanding the remainder of a payment when the job was NEVER completed.  Site has since between satisfactorily developed and only took a matter days….not weeks.

Michelle states that she has over 17 years of web development experience but it was clear that she doesn’t know what she is doing and does extremely shotty work. Her role in the first phase of the project was at the most basic level and she couldn’t handle it or finish it.  We had a one week deadline and it took her three weeks to deliver and it was completely incorrectly done and it was clear she didn’t know what she was doing.

Here is an excerpt of an email sent from Douglas/Mitch (01/13/14)

I am not someone you want as an enemy David, trust me on this.

Douglas